Our Extra Virgin ORGANIC COCONUT OIL (99%) and has a Golden Buttery appearance . . . from added RED PALM OIL EXTRACT with high tocotrienols (Vitamin E) and Carotenes to give you added health benefits.
- High levels of tocotrienols (vitamin E) and Carotenes
- Extended shelf life. Should last for more than four years. IDEAL SURVIVAL FOOD!
- Ideal for stir frying vegetables, rice or burgers, baking or with smoothies!
- An EXCELLENT BUTTER replacement!
- Should last for more than four years (indicated by high stress short term tests) with proper care such as storing it solid (below 76 ° F where it melts) and perhaps much longer. When open use clean dry utensils.
- This is the All Purpose UPMARKET special Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
What People are Saying about Tocotrienol Consumption.Numerous studies over the past two decades have suggested that the tocotrienol form of vitamin E is a top choice for cardiovascular protection and heart health.A recent review of tocotrienol points out that they are also being researched for benefits to bone health, blood sugar metabolism, brain health and cancer.Moreover, tocotrienols are being researched to help achieve or maintain healthy cholesterol, while simultaneously protecting your arteries. It is worthwhile understanding more about them and how they may beable to improve your health. (www.wellnessresources.com)
- IDEAL COSMETIC OIL due to its health properties and energy value and versatility with applications from cooked or uncooked food for mind or muscles to wonderful skin and hair treatment combined with the extended shelf life.
- The Long Life Oil™ will almost certainly further add to the shelf life of any food or cosmetic products made using coconut oil as the Vitamin E will probably be active in such products .
- The 64% medium chain Triglycerides (MCT's) in Nature’s Approved Extra Virgin Organic coconut oil can be quickly turned into Keytone bodies by the liver and as such can be used for fuel for the brain or the muscles. Excellent for cooking. Great Buttery Coconut taste and color.